The Florida Grand Opera Corporate Council
Corporate Sponsors are invited to join the FGO Corporate Council, a fantastic network of Miami business leaders. The Corporate Council is comprised of members who represent corporations that support FGO, and members of the FGO Board. Members are asked to represent their companies at FGO events and to help make key introductions to colleagues, business contacts and other companies that might be interested in joining FGO corporate supporters.
The Opera experience: Entertain clients, network, and reward employees while enjoying Grand Opera. VIP Treatment will ensure the best possible experience for a night at the opera, from your arrival to the final applause. The experience begins with concierge advance ticketing services ensuring the best available seats. Join Matt Cooksey, Director of Artistic Operations early for an informative and entertaining preview of the performance, enjoy renowned singers and world-class stage productions, and meet other business leaders who have similar business interests.
The Opera community: As the oldest performing arts organization in Florida, Florida Grand Opera reaches, with its mainstage performances, more than 40,000 audience members every year. Patrons come from every residential zip code of Miami-Dade and Broward counties, 46 states, and 33 foreign countries.
Opera as a Business Engine
Sponsorship of opera productions and performances, educational programs, and special events—including the Opening Night Gala, Family Festival, and Studio Artists—can offer the following benefits:
- Impress clients with the most striking art form ever created
- Get to know your prospects better in the Green Room during intermission
- Grow your business by meeting new prospects at FGO member events
- Reward and retain your best employees by offering passes and discount to FGO performances and events
- Increase brand exposure through name/logo recognition in FGO’s season program book and FGO’s official website
- Enhance client loyalty through cause marketing
Reach FGO’s Audience
Florida Grand Opera offers your company a sponsorship targeted to a specific sector of the opera audience. By supporting the following funds:
- Production-Related Sponsorships
- Education & Outreach Activities
- Donor Events
- Young Artist Studio Program
Your company will gain access to a specific demographic while contributing to core programs and activities that support FGO’s mission.
For more information on corporate membership and sponsorship opportunities, please contact Tanya Byng at (305) 403-3306 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.